In this Article:
Search the Unsplash Photo Library to find beautiful, high-quality photos to add to your Media Library. Save time creating your own content by using photos from Unsplash.
- Unsplash Photo Library is available on all plans, including Free.
- This feature is not supported through our iOS and Android mobile apps.
- There are no limits to the number of photos you can search for and add to your Media Library.
- When posting photos from Unsplash, attribution is appreciated but not required.
Get Started with the Unsplash Photo Library
- In Later on the web, make sure you’re in the Access Group you want to collect media for.
- Go to Collect Media > Search > Stock Photos.
- Click Get Started, read the terms, check off I understand, and click Agree & Continue.
Collect Media from the Unsplash Photo Library
1. In the Unsplash Photo Library, enter a search term.
2. Images from Unsplash will show up in results.
3. Select the images you want to save and then Add to Library.
Note: The original URL and content creator’s name will be added to the Media Notes so you can give attribution.
Tip: Click on a photo in the results to see details such as number of downloads, dimensions, camera model, aperture, and focal length. In the Photo Details, click on the icon on the top right to see the photo on Unsplash's website.
Tip: Not sure what to search for? Search by keyword, theme, topic, concept, or even color palette. The more specific your search, the more targeted your results will be. For example, if you're looking for a photo of a hotel with a swimming pool, search hotel with swimming pool instead of just hotel.
Find Media Collected from Unsplash in Your Library
- Go to your side library.
- Select Show Filters at the top.
- Under System Labels select the unsplash label.
- Media collected from the Unsplash Photo Library will be shown.
When you’re ready to repost, select a media item and schedule it. Remember, you can crop your photo, add filters, or add text to the photo when scheduling a post.
Note: To download a media item, you can go to the Unsplash link included in the Media Notes, or save the media item to your mobile device through the Later mobile app.