As of Feb. 21, 2020, you can no longer sign in to Later with Instagram. This is due to changes to Instagram's API. Instead, you will need to sign in with your Later email and password.
Don't worry, you can still schedule to Instagram with Later — you just won't be able to sign in to Later through Instagram.
Why Did This Change Happen?
Instagram has retired its Legacy API Platform. Its new Basic Display API can’t be used to authenticate people signing into apps like Later. Because of this limitation, Later can no longer offer the option to sign in to Later through Instagram.
How to Find Your Later Email
Not sure what email is linked to your Later account? Here's how to find it.
Forgot Your Email or Can’t Sign In?
If you’re the account owner
- Go to the Forgot Email page.
- Select a social platform connected to your Later account and enter your username.
- We’ll send the email linked to that social profile to the Later account owner.
If you’re a user
Please ask the account owner to send you your account email. They can find your email on the Users page.
Forgot Your Password?
- Make sure you’re logged out of your Later account.
- Go to the password reset page.
- Enter the email for your Later account.
- Check your email for password reset instructions.
Need Separate Logins for Users?
If multiple people use your Later account, you can set up separate logins with users. Learn how to add users to your account.