In this Article:
- Videos are only available on paid plans.
- Videos can be Auto Published or published via a mobile notification.
- Videos scheduled for Auto Publishing must meet Instagram’s publishing guidelines.
- Select your video cover while scheduling from Later on desktop or while publishing via mobile notifications
- When uploading your video, keep the guidelines in mind outline here.
Scheduling Video Posts
Auto Publishing Video Posts
Videos scheduled for Auto Publishing must meet Instagram’s publishing guidelines:
- Be between 3-60 seconds long
- Have an aspect ratio between 1.91:1 and 4:5
Note: If you’re scheduling a video for Auto Publish that’s too tall or wide, you’ll have to crop it before you can save. If it’s over 60 seconds long, you’ll have to trim it.
Publishing Video Posts Via Notifications
To publish a video to Instagram through a notification sent from Later:
- Open the notification on your mobile device.
- Tap Open in Instagram.
- On iOS, Instagram will open to your home page. Tap + on the top menu. Your video will be the first item in your library. On Android, Instagram will open to your video.
- Adjust your video's aspect ratio by tapping the arrow icon in the left corner.
- Add filters, trim the video, and select the thumbnail cover.
- Add your saved caption by pasting it from your clipboard.
- Tap Share!