In this Article:
While Later offers Auto Publishing for Instagram business profiles, certain posts can only be published through push notifications. We’ll show you how.
Publishing Instagram Posts via Push Notifications
Later will send a push notification to your mobile device when it’s time for you to publish your post.
- Open the notification.
- Tap Open in Instagram.
- Select Copy to Instagram (iOS only).
- The post will open in Instagram.
- Select Feed to post to your Instagram feed (iOS only).
- Tap in the caption field and select Paste to paste in the caption we automatically copied for you.
- Tag people or add a location if you want.
- Tap Share to publish your post.
Important: Make sure you’re logged into the correct profile on the Instagram app when publishing your post.
Note: If you don’t see Copy to Instagram on your iOS device, you might have to tap More to find it.
Publishing Posts When You Missed Your Notification
If you missed your push notification or didn’t get one, you can still publish your post through Later’s mobile app.
- In Later’s iOS or Android app, go to Schedule > Ready to Post.
- Find the post you want to publish and tap Post Now.
- Follow the same steps above for publishing via push notifications to publish your post.