In this Article:
Use Later's Add from URL feature to collect images from any web page for your Media Library.
- Add from URL is only available on Later’s paid plans.
- Add from URL is not supported through our iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Remember to abide by Instagram’s Community Guidelines.
Get Started with Add from URL
- In Later on the web, make sure you’re in the Group you want to collect media for.
- Go to Collect Media > Add > URL
- Click Get Started, read the guidelines, and select Agree & Continue.
Collect Media from URLs
- In Add from URL, enter a URL in the search bar.
- Images from the URL will show up in results.
- Select an image you want to save and then Add to Library.
Important: Only images from the initial page load will show up in results. This means you may not see all the images from a page. To collect media from anywhere on a web page (except for Instagram), add our Chrome extension.
Important: We can't show any results from sites that require a login to access content—even if you're logged into that site. For example, sites like Instagram, paid news outlets, or certain eCommerce sites will not have results because they require a login to access content.
Note: The original URL will be added to your Notes so you can credit the source.
Find Media Collected from URLs in Your Library
- Go to your side library.
- Select Show Filters at the top.
- Under System Labels select the URL media label.
- Media collected from URLs will be shown.
When you’re ready to repost, select a media item and schedule it.
Reminder: Always ask for permission to repost content that you don’t own.
How to Collect Media from Contributors
How to Collect Media from Your Instagram Mentions
How to Collect Media from Instagram Posts You’re Tagged In
How to Search Instagram Posts by Hashtag
Browser Extension: Collect More Photos