Use Later's Add from URL feature to collect images from any web page for your Media Library.
- Add from URL is only available on Later’s paid plans.
- Add from URL is not supported through our iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Remember to abide by Instagram’s Community Guidelines.
Get Started with Add from URL
- In Later on the web, make sure you’re in the Group you want to collect media for.
- Go to Collect Media > Add > URL
- Click Get Started, read the guidelines, and select Agree & Continue.
Collect Media from URLs
- In Add from URL, enter a URL in the search bar.
- Images from the URL will show up in results.
- Select an image you want to save and then Add to Library.
Important: Only images from the initial page load will show up in results. This means you may not see all the images from a page. To collect media from anywhere on a web page (except for Instagram), add our Chrome extension.
Important: We can't show any results from sites that require a login to access content—even if you're logged into that site. For example, sites like Instagram, paid news outlets, or certain eCommerce sites will not have results because they require a login to access content.
Note: The original URL will be added to your Notes so you can credit the source.
Find Media Collected from URLs in Your Library
- Go to your side library.
- Select Show Filters at the top.
- Under System Labels select the URL media label.
- Media collected from URLs will be shown.
When you’re ready to repost, select a media item and schedule it.