Connect your Shopify Store to Linkin.bio, so you can tag Shopify products on your Linkin.bio posts.
- Shopify integration is available for Linkin.bio Standard, which is included in Later's Growth and Advanced plans
- You can tag as many Shopify products as you want in a single Instagram post.
Step 1: Grant Later Permission
2. Go to Settings
3. Select Connect Shopify Store
3. From the pop-up, log in to your Shopify account or sign up for Shopify.
4. Enter your Shopify store name and click Connect Shopify Store.
5. Click Finish Setup.
Step 2: Make Products Available to Later from Shopify
- Log in to your Shopify admin account
- Click Products on the left
- You should now be on All products
- Check the Select All box
- Click Select all 50+ products in your store
- Click Confirm in the pop up
- Select the More actions dropdown, and choose Add available channel
- Select Linkin.bio by Later and click Make products available
Step 3: Tag Shopify Products on Your Linkin.bio Posts
- In Later on the web, go to Linkin.bio.
- Select a post to add a link to.
- Click More Link Options.
- Click Link to Shopify Products.
- Select the Shopify product you want to tag.
- Click on the image to change the location of the tag.
- Select a Product Option, if available.
- Click Tag Product.
- To tag more products, click Tag Another Product.
- Click Save Changes.
For more information on how to select which products you'd like to make available on your sales channels, follow this helpful guide by Shopify.