Ready to tweet with Later? Connect your Twitter profile and start scheduling all your visual marketing content!Important:
- You can schedule to Twitter from Later on the web or the Later mobile app
- Twitter posts are always auto published
Add Your Twitter Profile
- In Later on the web, click the + button at the top of your Calendar to add a social profile
- Select an empty Twitter profile slot and click Add Social Profile
- Log in to your Twitter profile and grant Later access
- Select the Twitter profile you want to add to Later
Note: If you’re already logged into Twitter, we’ll show you the profile and pages of the account you’re logged into. If you’re logged into the wrong Twitter account, log out and start again.
Schedule a Post with Media
You can start a tweet with media from either the Side Library, or the Media Library. Here's how:
Drag and drop an image or video from your Side Library to your calendar
- On the Calendar, select the Twitter profile(s) you want to schedule to
- Head to the Media Library and select an Image or video
- Click View on Calendar
- Then click Create Post
On our paid plans, you can schedule a multi-photo tweet with Later! Just select multiple images from your Side Library before dragging onto your calendar. You may attach up to 4 photos, 1 GIF, or 1 video in a Tweet.
Once you've selected your media, it's time to edit your tweet. You can:
When you're happy with your tweet, click Save.
Schedule a Tweet without Media
- Go to your Calendar in Later on the web
- Select the Twitter profile(s) you want to schedule to
- Drag and drop the Create Text Post box onto your Calendar
- Set the date and time you want the post to go out
- Write your tweet (up to 280 characters)
- Click Save
Tip: Growth and Advanced plans can also enable Click Tracking to track caption URL clicks in Later's Twitter Analytics.
All Twitter posts are published automatically — so sit back as we post for you.