Ready to tweet with Later? Connect your Twitter profile and start scheduling all your visual marketing content!Important:
- You can schedule to Twitter from Later on the web or the Later mobile app
- Twitter posts must be scheduled with a photo or video
- Twitter posts are always auto published
Step 1: Choose Your Media
You can start a Tweet from the either the Side Library, or the Media Library. Here's how:
Drag and drop an image or video from your Side Library to your calendar
- On the Calendar, select the Twitter profile(s) you want to schedule to
- Head to the Media Library and select an Image or video
- Click View on Calendar
- Then click Create Post
On our paid plans, you can schedule a multi-photo tweet with Later! Just select multiple images from your Side Library before dragging onto your calendar. You may attach up to 4 photos, 1 GIF, or 1 video in a Tweet.
Step 2: Edit Your Caption and Media
Once you've selected your media, it's time to edit your tweet. You can:
When you're happy with your tweet, click Save.
Tip: Growth and Advanced plans can also enable Click Tracking to track caption URL clicks in Later's Twitter Analytics.
All Twitter posts are published automatically -- so sit back as we post for you.