In this Article:
Upload videos to Later and then schedule them to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
- Video uploads and posts are only available on paid plans.
- Videos can be uploaded through Later on the web or Later's iOS and Android apps
The Basics on Video Uploads
Here’s what you need to know about uploading videos to Later:
- Size: Upload videos up to 512Mb in size.
- Length: Each social platform has different video length requirements, but you can trim longer videos in Later.
- Aspect Ratio: Instagram Auto Publish videos must have an aspect ratio between 1.91:1 and 4:5
- Number: Upload unlimited videos to your Media Library. One video post equals one post.
- Formats: Later supports most formats, including MP4, QuickTime, 3GP, AAC, AVI and MPEG-2.
- GIFs: Instagram doesn’t support GIFs, but you can add them to your Media Library to post to Twitter.
- Cover Photo: Select the thumbnail cover when scheduling for Auto Publish or publishing via mobile notification.
- Editing: Crop videos and trim them for length in Later on the web. Videos can’t be edited in Later’s iOS or Android apps.
- Scheduling: Schedule videos posts through Later on the web or Later’s iOS and Android apps.
- Publishing: Videos can be auto published or published through mobile notifications.
Troubleshooting Video Uploading Issues
Having trouble uploading your video to Later? Try these tips:
- If you’re uploading from Google Drive or Dropbox, download the video to your computer first and then upload it from there.
- Try uploading through another browser.
- Make sure you don’t have a pop-up blocker on your browser, as it can interfere with uploads.
- Try converting your file to another supported file type (MP4, QuickTime, 3GP, AAC, AVI and MPEG-2).
- Make sure your video isn’t exported in Apple ProRes format.
- Test your internet connection. Upload speeds under 10Mbps are too weak to upload videos.