With the Media Library, you can store and manage your visual content in one place. Here’s how to upload content from Google Drive to your Media Library.
- In Later on the web, go to your Calendar
- Click the Google Drive icon above the Side Library
- Sign in to your Google Drive account if you haven't not already
- Select the media you want to upload to your Media Library
- Click Select to upload the media
Important: In Google Drive, Later can’t access shared media or media within folders. You’ll need to move media out of folders before you can upload it from Google Drive.
How to Switch Google Drive Accounts
Want to upload media from a different Google Drive account? You’ll need to log out of the other one first.
- Go to Google Drive and sign out
- Sign into the other Google Drive account that you want to upload media from
- Go back to Later and upload your media from Google Drive
Upload Photos and Videos to Your Media Library