- You can add or remove any social profiles from Later on the web
- In the Later iOS app, you can add or remove Instagram profiles, TikTok accounts, and Facebook Pages only
- Only the Later Account Owner can add or remove social profiles
- A social profile can only exist in 1 Access Group and 1 Social Set
- To manage more social profiles per platform, upgrade your Later plan
Adding a Social Profile
Before you add a social profile, make sure you’re the Account Owner on your Later account. If you're already logged in to your social accounts in other windows, make sure you're logged into the social profile you want to add.
- In Later on the web, go to Social Sets & Access Groups.
- Click Edit next to the Access Group you want to add a social profile to.
- Click Add Social Profile.
- Select an empty social profile slot from your current Social Sets or a new Social Set.
- Click Add Social Profile at the bottom.
- Follow the login prompts. If you're already logged into the social profile you want to add, you won't have to log in again.
- If you manage multiple Instagram accounts with the same login information, make sure to log in with the username of the profile you want to add. Learn more
- When adding an Instagram profile, you’ll be prompted to categorize it in Later. Once you complete your profile, you’ll get valuable insights into your profile’s industry, including top industry hashtags.
- When adding a Facebook Page, log in with your personal profile with admin access to the Page
- To add a LinkedIn Page, you must be a super admin of the Page
Removing a Social Profile
Note: Removing a social profile will also remove that profile’s scheduled posts.