Filtering Media in the Side Library
In Later on the web, go to your Calendar. The side library is on the left side of your Calendar.
By default, the side library is filtered by unused media. This is media that hasn’t been used in any posts yet.
Click Show Filters to filter your media by:
- Media Notes: Search for keywords in your Media Notes to filter media
- Media Usage: Show all media, used media, or unused media
- Media Type: Show all media, images, videos, or GIFs
- System Labels: Filter media by labels created and added by Later
- My Labels: Filter media by labels created and added by you
Once you’ve found the media you want, drag and drop it onto the Calendar to schedule it. Schedule Multi-Photo (carousel) posts by selecting multiple media items and dragging them onto the Calendar. Or Quick Schedule multiple media items by dragging them above the Calendar.