Later’s Conversations shows you a feed of your most recent Instagram comments, so you can read, reply to, and delete comments from Later on the web.
- Conversations is available on Growth and Advanced plans
- Conversations is only available for Instagram business and creator profiles
- Conversations is not available on Later's mobile app
- Due to Instagram limitations, you can't like comments through Conversations
- You can't reply to direct messages (DMs) through Conversations
Conversations offers 3 views for your Instagram comments:
- Inbox View: Comments are shown in chronological order, with the most recent comment first.
- Post View: Comments are sorted by post, with the most recently published post first.
- User View: Comments are sorted by the user commenting.
Step 1: Choose How You’d Like to Sort Your Comments
From Later on the web go to the Conversations page and select the Instagram account you want to manage comments for.
Choose the Inbox you’d like to view your comments from (Inbox View, Post View, or User View).
Step 2: Respond to Comments
Select the comment or post you’d like to respond to. The commenter's username will be automatically mentioned in your reply.
Enter your response and click Reply. Your response will be threaded as it would on Instagram.
To reply as a comment that's not threaded, click Reply as Comment first.
Step 3: Hide or Delete Comments
If you’re seeing inappropriate comments or self-promotion on your Instagram, you can quickly remove these within Later. Hover over the comment and click the trash can icon to delete it, or the eye icon to hide it. If you hide a comment, you can unhide it later by clicking the eye icon again.
Now you’re ready to start tracking and replying to more people in a shorter amount of time!
Once you’ve already read and responded to all of your comments and want to do a quick refresh to see the newest comments, simply click the Refresh button.
The new incoming posts will be listed under New while the previously loaded comments will be listed under Older.