Later’s Conversations shows you a feed of your most recent Instagram comments, so you can read, reply to, and delete comments from Later on the web.
- Conversations is only available for Instagram business and creator profiles.
- Conversations is not available on Later's mobile app.
- Due to Instagram limitations, you can't like comments through Conversations.
- You can't reply to direct messages through Conversations.
Conversations offers 3 views for your Instagram comments:
- Inbox View: Comments are shown in chronological order, with the most recent comment first.
- Post View: Comments are sorted by post, with the most recently published post first.
- User View: Comments are sorted by the user commenting.
Step 1: Choose How You’d Like to Sort Your Comments
From Later on the web go to the Conversations page and select the Instagram account you want to manage comments for.
Choose the Inbox you’d like to view your comments from (Inbox View, Post View, or User View).
Tip: If responses are time sensitive, we recommend starting with the Conversations Inbox View. This shows you the most recent comments!
Important: Due to Instagram limitations, Later can only pull comments from your last 30 posts.
Step 2: Respond to Comments
Select the comment or post you’d like to respond to. The commenter's username will be automatically mentioned in your reply.
Enter your response and click Reply. Your response will be threaded as it would on Instagram.
To reply as a comment that's not threaded, click Reply as Comment first.
Step 3: Delete Comments
If you’re seeing inappropriate comments or self-promotion on your Instagram, you can quickly delete these from Later. Just hover over the comment, and a trash can to delete the comment will appear.
Tip: if you have a specific comment in mind, you can quickly go to the Inbox view and search for the comment by the Instagram handle or text
Now you’re ready to start tracking and replying to more people in a shorter amount of time!
Once you’ve already read and responded to all of your comments and want to do a quick refresh to see the newest comments, simply click the Refresh button.
The new incoming posts will be listed under New while the previously loaded comments will be listed under Older.