Looking to schedule on the go? Here's how to schedule Instagram posts from the iOS app!
Step 1: Go to your Media Library
- From the Media tab you can access your photos and videos
- Or you can upload media by tapping the + button
Step 2: Schedule your Post
- Find the media item you want to schedule - you can schedule both used and unused media
- Select the media item and click Create Post.
- Select the profile you'd like to schedule for
- Edit your post:
- Select Auto Publish or notification publishing
- Add your caption or select a Saved Caption
- Edit your Crop
- Add Linkin.bio links
- Add First Comment
- Tag users
- Tag your location
- Once you're done editing, tap the Next button and choose to Post Now or Pick a Time
Note: due to Instagram's API restrictions users and locations can only be tagged on Auto Published posts
User tagging when Auto Publishing:
- Select Tag User
- Tap anywhere on the image
- Carefully write in the username of the Instagram profile you'd like to tag
- Click Done or Add
- Press Save
To remove the tag return to the Tag User window, click Edit next to the user tag, click into the image, and then select Delete Tagged User.
Location tagging when Auto Publishing:
- Select Tag Location
- Search for your location
- Tap to add to post
Schedule Multi-Photo Post to Instagram (Carousel)
You can also schedule Multi-photo posts from your Later mobile app!
- From the Media tab hit Select
- Choose the photos you want to add to your carousel post
- Hit Create Post
- Rearrange the order of the photos, add a caption, crop etc
Now publish your multi-photo posts!
Important: Multi-photo posts cannot be auto published to Instagram so make sure to go through Later's mobile notification to publish. Video posts can be scheduled to Auto Publish through the web.