Invite users to collaborate in an Access Group, or restrict user access to specific Access Groups.
Remember, your users will only have access to the photos, videos and social profiles connected to the Access Groups you invite them to.
Note: Initially, your default Access Group will be accessible to all of your users. If you have sensitive media in your default Access Group, make sure to remove users from the Social Sets & Access Groups Admin page.
Inviting a New User
- Go to Later on the web
- Go to Settings > Users
- Click Invite User
- Enter the user's name and email
- Complete this process by clicking Send Invite
Now wait for your teammate to receive an invite email to create a login
Adding Users to an Access Group
If you're on a paid plan you can invite specific users to join an Access Group.
- Go to Settings > Social Sets & Access Groups
- Click Details next to the Access Group that you'd like to invite a user to
- Select the Users tab
- Next click Add User
- Finally, select Add beside the name of the user you’d like to add to this Access Group