In this Article:
Later Access Groups help you manage access to your photos, videos, and Instagram accounts within Later. If your plan includes more than 1 Access Group, you can have multiple Media Libraries, so you don’t have to share your photos and videos with all your social profiles and users.
- Free and Starter plans include 1 Access Group and therefore 1 Media Library.
- Growth and Advanced plans include unlimited Access Groups, each with their own Media Library.
Step 1: Create an Access Group
Create multiple Access Groups to organize your media library by social profiles and user access.
- Log into Later on the web
- Go to Settings > Social Sets & Access Groups
- Click Create New Access Group and add a name to your Access Group
Tip: Add a profile picture to your Access Group to easily distinguish & toggle between Access Groups. Simply click EDIT beside the Access Group’s name and click on the avatar to add a photo and Save.
Step 2: Add Social Profiles to Your Access Group
Create an Access Group to manage access to your photos and videos and separate media by social profile(s).
From the Social Sets & Access Groups tab click Add Social Profile
This will give you three options:
- Add a social profile to a current Social Set
- Add a social profile to a new Social Set
- Move a social profile from another Social Set or Access Group
Choose whether you’d like to add a new social profile or organize existing social profiles. Follow the steps provided.
Important: When moving existing social profiles to a new Access Group, only the scheduled posts will be copied over to the Access Group’s calendar. To move old media between Access Groups you will need to transfer the media over.