Later Access Groups help you manage access to your photos, videos, and social profiles within Later. If your plan includes more than 1 Access Group, you can have multiple Media Libraries, so you don’t have to share your photos and videos with all your social profiles and users.
- Free and Starter plans include 1 Access Group and therefore 1 Media Library.
- Growth and Advanced plans include unlimited Access Groups, each with their own Media Library.
Step 1: Create an Access Group
Create multiple Access Groups to organize your media library by social profiles and user access.
- Log into Later on the web
- Go to Settings > Social Sets & Access Groups
- Click Create New Access Group and add a name to your Access Group
Tip: Add a profile picture to your Access Group to easily distinguish & toggle between Access Groups. Simply click EDIT beside the Access Group’s name and click on the avatar to add a photo and Save.
Step 2: Add Social Profiles to Your Access Group
Create an Access Group to manage access to your photos and videos and separate media by social profile(s).
From the Social Sets & Access Groups tab click Add Social Profile
This will give you three options:
- Add a social profile to a current Social Set
- Add a social profile to a new Social Set
- Move a social profile from another Social Set or Access Group
Choose whether you’d like to add a new social profile or organize existing social profiles. Follow the steps provided.
Important: When moving existing social profiles to a new Access Group, only the scheduled posts will be copied over to the Access Group’s calendar. To move media between Access Groups you will need to transfer the media over.