All about the refund policy at Later.
There are two ways to sign up for a Later subscription: through app.later.com on desktop, or through our iOS app as an in-app purchase. Please note that in-app purchases are handled exclusively by Apple, and are subject to Apple’s refund policy.
Time Frame for Refunds
For annual plans, we consider refunds within the first 30 days of purchase.
For monthly plans, we consider refunds within the first 7 days of your first invoice.
How to Receive a Refund
To receive a refund, you must first follow these steps to cancel your paid plan:
- Sign into Later on the web
- Go to your Settings > Subscription
- From there, click Cancel Plan
- Follow the prompts
Once done, please contact us for assistance.
iOS (In-App Purchase)
In-app purchases through Later’s iOS app are handled by Apple. The Later team is unable to refund these purchases, but you can request a refund through Apple. Here’s how:
- On Later’s iOS app, tap Account
- Tap Your Subscription
- At the bottom of the page, tap Request a refund
- From there, follow Apple’s instructions for requesting a refund
- Once your request is submitted, you can check on the status of your request