Instagram business profiles can automatically publish single image and video posts!
If you have an Instagram business profile set up, you can plan and schedule your post with Later and we'll automatically publish for you.
Important: Auto publishing is available for all Later plans, including our free plan!
Here we will cover Instagram's restrictions and limitations:
- You must have an Instagram business profile set up to auto publish and admin access to the connected Facebook Page
- You can only Auto Publish up to 25 posts in a 24 hour period
- Only single image and video posts can be auto published
- Single images must be Square mode, Portrait or Landscape 4:5 to 1.91:1 aspect ratio.
- Videos must be between 3-60 seconds in length and 4:5 to 1.91:1 aspect ratio
- Multi-photo (carousel) posts will still be required to publish via a mobile notification
- Spaces and lines added to captions will not be preserved by Instagram
To start auto publishing to Instagram with Later, head over to Later on the web and enable Auto Publishing.
Publishing to Instagram via Later's Mobile Notifications:
Although auto publishing is available, there are certain cases where you will still need to publish to Instagram via Later's mobile notification. These include:
Important: There are limitations set by Instagram.
- When using an Instagram personal or creator profile
- When publishing carousel posts (paid plans only)
- When publishing Instagram Stories
Posting via Mobile Notification
With notification publishing, you'll receive a push notification on your mobile device when it’s time to publish your post. See How to Publish Instagram Posts Through Push Notifications.