Instagram business profiles can automatically publish single-image/video posts and Multi-Photo (carousel) posts.
If you have an Instagram business profile set up, you can plan and schedule your post with Later and we'll automatically publish for you.
Auto Publishing Limitations
- You must have an Instagram business profile set up to Auto Publish and admin access to the connected Facebook Page
- You can only Auto Publish up to 25 posts in a 24 hour period
- Auto Publish for Multi-Photo (carousel) posts is only available on Starter, Growth, and Advanced plans
- Auto Publish for Multi-Photo (carousel) posts is not available on Android yet
- Single images must be Square mode, Portrait or Landscape 4:5 to 1.91:1 aspect ratio
- Videos must be between 3-60 seconds in length and 4:5 to 1.91:1 aspect ratio
- Stories and Reels can not be auto published. These must use notification publishing.
To start auto publishing to Instagram with Later, head over to Later on the web and enable Auto Publishing.
Publishing to Instagram Using Notification Publishing
Due to limitations set by Instagram, there are certain cases where you will still need to publish to Instagram using notification publishing. These include: