Labels are an easy way to organize your media and find your content quicker in the Media Library. However, sometimes you want to remove a label from a media item or delete a label altogether.
Delete a label from a specific photo or delete a label from the system by following these easy steps.
To remove a label from a photo:
- Go to your Media Library and find the photo that contains the label you wish to remove.
- Open the photo that contains the label you wish to remove
- Click X to remove the label from that specific photo.
To delete a label entirely:
- Go to your Media Library
- Select "Manage" next to your labels
3. Here you will be able to manage your labels, including deleting a label entirely
Note: This will remove all of the labels added on your photos as well as delete the label from the right side filters.
How to Organize Your Media with Labels