Step 1: Download Later's Chrome Extension
- In Chrome, go to Later's Chrome extension page.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- In the pop-up, click Add Extension to confirm.
Step 2: Add Media from Adobe Spark
After you’ve added the Later Chrome extension, you can add media to your library directly from Adobe Spark.
In Adobe Spark:
- Click Share at the top.
- Select Publish.
- Select Later.
- A link for your project will be created.
- Click Add to Later.
- Choose which Group you want to add the media to.
- Edit the Notes if you want.
- Click Add to Library.
That’s it! Your content is now in your Media Library, ready to be scheduled.