What is Post Count?
Post count is the number of posts you're allowed to schedule in a month. The number of posts you get per month depends on your Later plan.
How are posts counted?
Posts are counted toward your post count when they're scheduled, not when they're posted.Instagram Story posts also count toward the Instagram post count.
Your post count resets on the 1st of every month at 12AM UTC.
How can I get more posts?
1. Join our Referral Program
For every friend you refer to Later, you and your friend will get 10 additional posts per month.
- Your referred friend uploads a photo to Later and schedules it to be posted.
- The photo is published to their Instagram feed.
- You and your friend automatically receive 10 additional posts per month.
- Once they sign up you can track their status on the referral page
2. Upgrade your plan
Upgrade your plan to get more posts per social platform per month.
What's the Difference Between Free and Paid Plans?