How to combine Later accounts
You can combine Later accounts by moving the Instagram profiles from one Later account to another Later account.
- Choose the Later account you want to manage all the social profiles - we'll call this the "Destination" Later account.
- Ensure this Destination Later account has room on its allotted number of Social Profiles it can handle. View the plans page to see how many Instagram Profiles each plan allows
- Log into the Destination Later account, and go to the Social Profiles & Groups page
- Click Add Social Profile - and then follow the instructions to move the social profile you want to Destination Later account
- Repeat step 4 for all the social profiles you'd like to move.
WARNING: When merging two accounts, all of the posts previously scheduled for the social profile will be automatically transferred to the new account. However media items previously uploaded in the latter account will not be transferred over to the new account.