How do I Edit/Delete a Post?
Delete media, make edits or delete scheduled posts from the web.
Only posts that have not been "posted" yet can be edited or unscheduled.
From Later on the web you can:
- Delete multiple media items at a time
- Unschedule or delete unposted content
- Edit the caption, crop & time of a scheduled post
Note: The only part of a post that can be edited even after the post has been posted is the Linkin.bio link
Delete Media Items from your Media Library
3 Easy Steps to delete multiple media items:
- Go to your Media Library from Later on the web.
- Drag to select multiple media items
- Click Delete Delete a Post
3 Easy Steps
- Go to your Content Calendar from Later on the web
- Select the post you wish to unschedule/delete
- Click Discard Post
Edit a Schedule Post:
- Go to content calendar from later on the web
- Select the post you wish to edit
- Edit the caption, crop, scheduled time or the linkin.bio link
- Click Save to update post
Note: Edits and deleting scheduled posts can also be done from the Later mobile app.