Later for video upload
Later supports video uploads from both Later on the web & the mobile app.
Important: Video is only available to Paid Plans.
Notes on Using Later Video Upload:
- Size: Add videos up to 512 Mb in size
- Length: We only limit you on size (512Mb) but Instagram requires all videos to be between 3 and 60 seconds
- Number: unlimited uploads (one video post is equivalent to one post)
- Edits: Edit your video length, adjust sound, select the cover photo and add filters in the Instagram app.
- GIF's: Instagram does not support GIFs, but you can add them to your media library to post on Twitter and Facebook
Note: We support most video formats ex. MP4's M4V, QuickTime, 3GP, AAC, AVI, MP4 and MPEG-2 etc.
Troubleshooting Video Uploading Issues:
If you are having troubles uploading your video to Later, here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- If you are uploading from Drive or Dropbox - download the video to your computer first, and try uploading the video from your desktop
- Try uploading in another browser
- Ensure that you do not have a pop-up blocker on your browser, as this can intefere with video uploads
- Make sure the video is not an Apple Pro Res export. We do not support
- Test your internet connection - you can test the strength of your internet connection here. Upload speeds under 10mbps indicate an internet connection that is too weak to upload videos.