System Status Page
Current Status: Later is working normally
14 September 2017 - Amazon S3 outage - Resolved
Some users could be experiencing issues with Later due to an Amazon S3 outage.
You could experience issues with:
1. Analytics Reports
2. Uploading photos and videos
3. Downloading photos & videos during post process
4. Linkin.bio pages not loading correctly.
Amazon is currently working on this issue and hopes to have it resolved shortly
February 28th 2017 - Amazon S3 Outage- Resolved.
Our system is currently down due to an outage from Amazon. This outage is causing issues for a number sites (Slack, Dropbox, Trello, plus many others) including ours. This is mostly related to processing of images so any actions related to images on Later will likely not work.
We will continue to update this page as often as possible with further information and status updates. We thank you for your patience.
Update Feb 28th, 3:30 PM PST
- We're still working on the issue, waiting for Amazon to fully restore it's services and the queue of images that are being processed on Later.
Update Feb 28th, 4:25 PM PST
- We've seen a reduced number of errors on Later - Currently we see that our systems are up and running. If you're still having issues please email us at email@example.com
Update Feb 29th, 10:15 AM PST
- All of Amazon's services have been fixed. You should now be able to upload, schedule and post your images with Later.
Issues you may have experienced:
1. Upload Photos & Videos from Later on the web or Later App.
2. Media items not loading on the Side Library or Media Library.
3. Scheduling and cropping posts.
4. IOS App - When opening scheduled post in Instagram you may receive the following error message: Image Download Error -
Here's a solution: Go to Later app > Schedule page > find the post in Ready Post and click "Post Now" to try again.
5. App crash when opening post in Instagram.
6. Adding photos/videos from Search & Repost from Later on the web or mobile app.