Later helps you manage the time spent planning and scheduling your Facebook posts. With all of your visual content already stored in your Media Library, all you need to do is connect your Business or Personal Facebook page, schedule your posts, and we’ll post for you!
How Does Facebook Scheduling Work?
- You guessed it! Facebook supports auto-posting.
- Posts can only be scheduled for Personal or Business pages. Posting to Groups is not yet supported.
- Post limit: You get the same numer of Facebook posts per month as you do Instagram. For example, Free plans have 30 Facebook posts per month. Facebook posts are counted separately from other social integrations.
- Supports both image and video posts, however video posts are for paid plans only.
- 1000 character limit on posts.
Step 1: Connect your Facebook page.
From Later on the web, click the “+”symbol at the top of your calendar.
Important: If you're not already logged into your Facebook, make sure you login to the account with Admin roles to manage the business page.
Because Facebook allows auto posting, you will need to give Later permissions to post and manage your Facebook Business/Personal page
Finally, select the Facebook page you'd like to manage.
Step 2: Schedule your Week of Posts
To bulk schedule your posts, make sure to create your own AutoSchedule queue for Facebook.
Once that's all ready, simply select the media items in the order you'd like to schedule them and then click AutoSchedule or drag and drop the photo/video into the calendar.