How to schedule a post for Pinterest
Later offers Pinterest scheduling to help keep your visual content beautiful, consistent, and handsfree. Once you’ve connected your Pinterest account, you can begin scheduling, measuring, and optimizing your Pins with Later.
How does Pinterest Scheduling Work?
- Pins that you schedule with Later will automatically post to your Pinterest account
- A Pinterest board must be selected in order for you to schedule a Pin
- You can only schedule images as Pinterest does not support videos
- Post limits: free plans have 30 Pinterest posts per month, while paid plans have unlimited Pinterest posts. Pinterest posts are counted separately.
- Pinterest Analytics: Coming soon!
Step 1: Connect your Pinterest Account
Important: If you have multiple Groups in your Later account, make sure that you’re in the right Group before connecting your Pinterest account.
1. From Later on the web, click the “+”symbol at the top of your calendar.
2. Select Pinterest and enter your login information to complete the connection.
Step 2: Schedule A Week of Pins
1. From your calendar page, select your Pinterest profile.
2. Drag and drop an image from your media library onto your content calendar to schedule.
3. Important: You must select the board that you want to post your Pin to. You can search your boards by name or simply scroll through the list.
4. Crop your photo, enter your caption, and add a link.
5. Finally, adjust the scheduled time if needed, and hit Save to schedule your Pin.